MASC ONLINE TRAINING
Basic Safety & Site-specific Courses Available Online
All site-specific courses for our member owner sites are available online for access in a proctored environment at other reciprocal safety councils. MASC's BSAFE basic safety orientation is also available.
MASCtraining.org is our resource for BSAFE and site-specific training on the web. To take courses through the site, you must:
1) Contact MASC at 910-762-9557 and register your student(s) for selected online courses
2) Record the login credentials given to you by MASC for each student
3) When the students arrive at one of ARSC's reciprocal council training centers, they will need to use their credentials to sign in at masctraining.org
4) Upon completion of the lessons, contact MASC to have MASC personnel verify the test score and completion status. This information will be recorded for each student in MASC's database.
If you have any questions, contact us at 910-762-9557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up-to-date, HTML5-compliant browser: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome (Internet Explorer is not HTML5-compliant)