WILMINGTON: 910-762-9557 FAX: 910-762-9547
CHARLESTON: 843-797-8820 FAX: 843-797-8809
BOP Class (7 am)
BOPR & Sites (8 am)
Wilmington, NC (Map)
Low Country Area
Charleston, SC (Map)
High Point, NC (Map)
Listed times are when check-ins start. BOP classes begin at 7:30 am. Late students will not be admitted after class begins.
SET UP A DEPS ACCOUNT
To set up an account with DEPS, follow the steps below.
1) Contact DEPS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to set up an account. In your email, make sure they are aware that you are a contractor for ADM Southport.
2) You will be sent 2 forms - one is a vendor application (that will take all of 5 minutes to complete) and the other is a release form that must be signed by the contractor employee before the request for that person's background check is submitted. NOTE: The vendor application should have a box to check if this is for ADM. If it doesn't, please write this in.
3) Make copies of the release form. Fill one out and fax it to the number DEPS gives you. The check should take not more than 48 hours.
4) Once the check is complete, DEPS will send you (the contractor company) the complete background check. They will send a "train" or "do not train" list daily to MASC. If there is a case where you would like to review the results with an ADM representative, contact Perry Sellars, and a one-on-one review may be arranged.
5) DEPS will send out billing statements monthly. Should anyone become past due, they must contact ADM for assistance to prevent suspension of service.
The cost is $29.95/person. If you would like, you can request to add $5.00/person to this and receive a one year monitoring to each individual.